Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 79

Dear Daddy,

I sure missed you today.  Three day weekends just aren't as fun without you...

This morning we got up and went to church.  I was the only baby in my sunday school room today.  It was funny.  I got to play with three adults!

Then, we went to lunch with the Cargills and Erin and Manny.  Erin held me... don't worry, I slimed her good!

Then when we got home I gave you lots of kisses!


 And crawled a bit...
I like to sit under the jumper. I'm not really sure why it makes noise when I'm under it... it's supposed to make noise when I jump! Silly jumper!
 Then we read books. This book has big pages... almost as big as me! Look! I'm a tiger!

And today's video... a little random... but you know, that's life!

Love, Levi

P.S. You know you can write me back, right?? I love you and every time I see your face or hear your voice I get so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment