Yikes! Has it really been 80 days since that day in June when you "left"? It's really hard to believe. It's even crazier to think that I have to learn to count all the way to 400 in order for you to come home. That sucks. Excuse my language.
This morning I snuggled with Mommy in bed. She said 6:30 was too early for a holiday... I don't know what she was talking about!
Mommy and I got some things done around the house... and then we went to Target.
When we got home I napped and played.
playing blocks!
holding hands with Lucy!
Sitting on Lucy!
Playing with my mini Daddy
Sitting in the high chair!
This afternoon we went to get some Yogurt with Jonna and Bryan. Yum... well I mean they thought it was yum. I just liked the high chair and Aunt Jonna playing with me.
I love you Daddy!
Hopefully we can skype soon!
Love, Levi




No comments:
Post a Comment