Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 78

Dear Daddy,
Today was a great day with Mommy.
In the morning we got up and played.  Because I love playing :)
First we played blocks....
 Then we read books...
 Then I let Mommy know about a little secret I've been keeping from her...

 See my tongue?
 It's hiding a tooth! (And Mommy said something about needing 7 hands and a really fast shutter in order to get a picture of the tooth... in other words... I'm wiggly)
I also helped Mommy do her work!

And there was lots of laughing!


Then I told Mommy I was going to walk!
 Then we looked out the windows!
Mommy said she was going to clean up my room... so I decided to help her! 
Tonight I got to try my first cracker! 
 I took big bites of it! It was yummy! 

 And just in case you needed proof that I'm the master behind this blog... here I am working on it this afternoon!

 Only 49 more days until I get to show you my tooth and you can hear my laugh.

Love, Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment