Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 56

Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy and I got up and ate breakfast and then we played.  She says I'm always happy in the morning.  I took a nap too... but I didn't sleep very long.  Whoops!

Then we went to run a few errands and Mommy wanted to go shopping. I however had other plans.  I really wanted to nap in my bed... so I screamed and screamed while we were at the mall.  Mommy took me home.  Score: Levi-1 Mommy-0








We of course ate and played some more.  Then it was time for nap time.  Except I didn't want to nap.  I wanted to play with my fish tank.  You see Mommy came in and turned it off... right after I had just turned it on.  So I tried for the next 30 minutes to get it back on.  I'm pretty sure she moved the dang button when I wasn't looking! Finally she said I didn't have to nap and let me get up and play.  Score: Levi-2 Mommy-0.  I'm winning!

Uncle Colty came to town tonight! Can't wait to hand out with him

I miss you so much! Can't wait until you hold me again!
Love, Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment