Today Mommy and I did some playing.
Then we went grocery shopping. Mommy wore me in the Ergo... sorry no pictures from the shopping trip. But this is what the Ergo looks like with me in it. I liked it. But I took a little nap while she was checking out... that part was boring. I liked looking at Mommy's list the most. Every time she held it up I craned my head to see it... I'm learning to read okay?
Then we went to lunch with Aunt Jonna. We had a lot of fun. She is silly. I gave her and mommy lots of kisses. #slimed
Can't wait to give you a big wet slimy kiss.
This evening we played some more. And ate... I always eat. Mommy said I've moved beyond the little plastic bowls she bought for me. She had to use big people tupperware to hold all the food I ate. Yum! Tonight she even let me play with avocado on my high chair tray. I squished it a little bit... but I didn't want to eat any.
Miss you more than I know how to tell you,
Love, Levi




No comments:
Post a Comment