Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 57

Dear Daddy,
Weekends without you are hard.  Everywhere we go I see daddies with their babies and I want to be with you.  I'm sure you feel the same way.

This morning Uncle Colty hung up my new swing! I'm so excited! When it cools off a little it will be so much fun!





The we went to lunch at Henk's and shopped at half price books.  I snoozed in the Ergo while we shopped. 







We came home and I decided not to continue napping.  It was a low nap kind of a day.  Oh well.  We played lots! Honey and PawPaw hung out while Mommy and Uncle Colty went shopping.  

Then this evening after I ate dinner I went out to dinner with Mommy and Uncle Colty. 

I start school at my new school in 2 days! Crazy!

Miss you daddy!
Hope we can talk tomorrow!

Love, Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment