Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 66

Dear Daddy,
Today I had my 6 month appointment. I'm getting to be a big boy.

I sat on the scale all by myself.  Mommy tried to take some pictures at the doctor, but she said she didn't have enough hands. What... two isn't enough?

I crawled up and down the examination table real fast... until Dr. M came in... then I sat REAL still. Crouching tiger, hidden dragon... I was hoping I would blend in with the mat.

I got 4 shots.  Ouch! But I only cried for a minute... shots are nothing compared to getting your ears scraped out!

Then I went to work with Mommy.  I hung out with Mrs. Dillard in the front office.  She's nice. Lots of people walked by and said hi to me.  I always make everyone happy!


 Here I am... running the school! Just like Mrs. Dillard does!

When we got home Mommy said I had to take a bath... but that's okay, because I LOVE it!
 Look at me sitting up in the tub!

See that big mark on my forehead? Yea... I'm going to have to ask for you to get Mommy a less pointy engagement ring.  What were you thinking? That thing is seriously dangerous! I almost lost an eye!

It's been a rough night, but I love my Mommy and I love you.  I'm just ready for my ouchy shot spots to feel better!

Love, Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment