Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 65

Dear Daddy,
Today I spent a bunch of time at church.  I went to the Nursery this morning. They said I spit up a lot... and only slept a little.

Then Uncle Colty came over when we got home. We went to lunch and Panera Bread... but I just napped in the car seat.

Then we played and Uncle Colty helped Mommy make more room for me to play in my playroom the living room.  We put the coffee table in a closet... because it's very ouchy.

My arm is around my best friend!




Uncle Colty brought his girlfriend, Kylee.. and we like her.  She actually looks like a Robey don't you think?





This evening I went back to church with Mommy... she had training and I played in the nursery.

Tomorrow is my second Monday at school! I'm hoping it's going to be a good week!

Love you so much Daddy!


Love, Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment