Mommy said today you had a tough day. I hate to hear that. She also said that right now you can't see our pictures or videos. So I should stop talking about things in the pictures without explaining them.
Today Mommy and I hung out at the house in the morning. Then, in the afternoon we went over to MereMere's house. Mommy's cousins Katie and Lauren were there. With Noah and Audrey. Oh and Greg was there too. Mommy and I helped babysit Audrey. Playing with cousins is hard work though... so I fell asleep on the floor. I also saw MereMere and Andrew.
Also today I played with Lucy. I think she's my new best friend. She licks me... I eat her leg... She licks me... I pull her hair... you know that's just what friends are for, right?
Here's a video for when you have some internet connection... it's a good one I promise!
I love you so much Daddy. I'm so glad I have such a strong Army Daddy. Mommy, says you are the best shot in the Army. Does that mean one day you will teach me to be the best shot too?
I love you so much! Only 5 days until you hold me.
Love, Levi


No comments:
Post a Comment