Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 32

Dear Daddy,
Today we missed you a lot.
We went on a play date at the mall with Mommy's friend Michelle and her baby Charley.  Charley is just a a little bit older than me.  We had fun cruising the mall in our strollers!

Mommy wasn't feeling well today... so I was extra nice to her and only spit up on her once.  The other times I hit the floor instead of her.  Isn't that nice of me?

 I played with Lucy a lot today.  I even tasted her arm... tasted like.... dog. Yuck.


 We played ball together too. Lucy thought it was funny.
Also, while I was eating dinner tonight, somehow I ended up like this.  Mommy said I'm not supposed to put my foot where my food goes. I just told her it was comfy.

I can't wait to see you next Wednesday daddy.  Less than a week.  Also... Mommy is teaching me to say Shamu!!! Can't wait to see that whale!

Love, Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment