Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 12

Dear Daddy,
Today I played all day with Mommy. 
 She helped me learn to sit up. 
 See!!! I'm DOING IT! 
 I even put my hands down the right way to support myself!! 
 And then we had a limbo contest... I won.  I can touch my nose to the ground. 
 Then I decided to check out the underside of the bed.  I was doing my best mechanic impression. It looked pretty sturdy. I mean for an old bed. 
 Then I kicked my kitty with my feet.  And I ate my feet.  They taste pretty good.  Mommy says it's gross.  But really... it's not my fault.
Tonight we went out to dinner and then to Central Market.  Mom,y carried me all around Central Market because she forgot the wrap.  As soon as she put me in the car I passed out.  It's hard work to grocery shop.  

We got lots of stares at dinner.  Everyone looks at me when they walk by.  I don't get it... am I an anomaly? Yes, I know what an anomaly is... I have a very large vocabulary for a 4 month old.  Mommy says it's because I have red hair and she doesn't.  She says I stick out like a sore thumb.  Anyways, regardless, I like the attention. I'll admit it. My name is Levi and I have red hair and I like attention. 

Guess what... I love you even more than I love getting attention though.  I miss you so much Daddy.  I hope I get to see you very soon. You are my favorite Daddy :)

Love, Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment