Dear Daddy,
Today I drove to Houston with Mommy. It took us 6 hours. I had a poop explosion just a few miles from the house and mommy gave me a bath in the Babies R Us sink. I may or may not have ingested some poop... but I'll never tell. Mommy made a big mess all over the bathroom floor. I screamed the whole time.
Once we got to Houston Lovey got me this new big play pen to hang out in at the bay. It's pretty fun!
Boy oh boy was I glad to be out of the car seat! I love just playing with my toys and my feet.
I hung out with Lovey tonight while Mommy went and did "girl" things with Aunt Dana. I'm glad I got to stay home. I'm tired of doing "girl" things.
I miss you daddy! Let's skype soon!
Love, Levi


No comments:
Post a Comment