Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 240

Dear Daddy,
Happy Valentine's Day! Don't worry, I'll give Mommy extra hugs and kisses tomorrow from you.

Here I am at dinner tonight.
 Don't let this face fool you... I actually like tomatoes.

 But I like my water cup most of all.

Also here are two videos of me. The first is of me playing with my "popcorn" toy and dancing. Also, if you listen closely in the middle of it I demonstrate one of my "words". When I drop the toy Mommy says "uh oh" and then I say "uh uh" that's my version of "uh oh". Also, I demonstrate my amazing bootie dancing skills.

And this video is of my first teeth brushing. Mommy seemed to have forgotten that you are supposed to brush your teeth... because today is the first time she's brushed mine. Whoops.  Needless to say, I enjoyed it!
At the end of the video Mommy had to stop taping because I was biting her. Umm... isn't that why she cleaned my teeth? Better to bite her with clean teeth than dirty teeth.

Love,
Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment