Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 172

Dear Daddy,
Tonight we went to a "farewell" dinner with Tina and Charlie.
Charlie made me a little book about our friendship! It is very cute!


Everyday when Mommy gets home I tell her how much I missed her. It normally involves me getting right in her face and "yelling" I do lots of that these days... lots! I want "more", I yell. I want "up", I yell. I want "down", I yell. I don't like what you are doing, I yell. You look at me the wrong way, I yell.  

Tonight at dinner I ate with my foot on the table.  It was helping me. I swear. Mommy said it wasn't "propriate" to eat with my foot on the table, so she put it down... and I put it right back up. So then she said I was being rude, so I gave her the evil eye.... and kept my foot up on the table. 

Love,
You Stubborn Son Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment