Dear daddy,
Today I ate lots of food. Lots and lots of food. You would be proud. I even ate it like a big boy. I ate sweet potatoes, chicken, stuffing, peaches, peas, and some other stuff I can't remember now.
I also went for a walk at the deer lease. I got to ride on moms back. It was fun. No deer today. I did hear a cow... But it was too far away to walk to. I played on the porch with a milk jug most of the afternoon. That and a case of water bottles. Plastic bottles make fun toys.
Tomorrow we are going shopping in Fredericksburg. Mom says it will be fun but I don't believe her. Wish you were here to save me.
We miss you so much. I hope you slept well and I hope you have a good day.
Love, Levi
PS say hello to my THIRD tooth!










No comments:
Post a Comment