I have an announcement to make:
TONIGHT I TOOK TWO STEPS. For reals. TWO. And then Mommy yelled and I feel down. I'm not really sure why she yelled at me... crazy lady.
Tonight's pictures of me and my favorite toy. I really enjoy pulling fabric out of an old wipes container. Plus, Mommy is a spectacular toy maker!
Sorry these are a tad blurry... but the iPhone doesn't take great action shots!
But I'm sure you think my blurry face is cute.
but Mommy will send you a special link you can see!
By the way, can you tell Mommy to let me go to sleep when I want to? This staying up late is for the birds. I mean why can't she just go to bed early and then wake up early with me.
I miss you so much. We can look at this a few ways... It's either less than 265 days until you come home or less than 38 weeks... well you know "ish"... Mommy says the Army never gets their dates right. I think I like the weeks countdown better than days.
Love,
Levi

I think I'm leaning toward counting the weeks too. I feel like our chain is taking too long to get short. Although we've now taken off 100 of them!! It doesn't seem like that many already.
ReplyDelete