This morning we went to mommy and baby group. It was fun. There was a new girl there. Her name is Scarlett. She's cute. Can I date her? She's only 11 weeks old. A younger woman. She's already in love with me. Her mommy said that Scarlett hates to be on her tummy... unless she's staring into my eyes, that is. Awww young love.
After group we went to Target. Mommy bought 4 things for me (2 cans of formula, 1 thing of rice cereal and some laundry detergent)... it cost $100. I think that's a record for most expensive 4 item trip to the store. I'm awesome at spending money. Can you get me a credit card?


Hey look... I'm sitting up... "kinda".
Tonight I tried carrots. I spit them out. I mean they are completely gross. Who would eat those things... not me. Absolutely no way....oh, well maybe if you mixed them with pears. I mean I LOOOOVE pears. So you know... just mix them together and I'll eat whatever you want me to. But you better completely cover it with pears or there WILL be orange flying at you.
New bib = veeerrrryyy distracting during meal time!
Love,
Levi





No comments:
Post a Comment