Dear Daddy,
This morning we went to Mommy/Babies Group. I tried to crawl... it was fun. Then Mommy took me to the doctor again... I was not a fan.
They said I have to start eating this stuff... It smells funny. But it tastes okay, so I guess I"ll eat it.I got two shots. I was okay for a while but after I woke up from my nap it started hurting. So I cried and cried until Mommy held me while I slept. See? Oh... and I needed the "Cow/Duck" to help me sleep.
Then when I woke up but was still fussy Mommy said I could lay in your bed with her and watch some TV. It was nice.
Here is a picture of my band aid. It was purple. The bandaid removal was not my favorite part of the day. I told Mommy just to leave it on forever if she had to. She didn't listen.
I love you so much Daddy. Today when I was sad at the doctor Mommy and I watched videos of you and I together. I loved it. Please send me more videos of your face... I can't get enough.
Love, Levi



No comments:
Post a Comment