Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 4

Dear Daddy,

Today was a rough day.  I woke up extra early because I was really sad.  And I think my ear hurts... but I can't reach it so it's either that or my head hurts.  So I cried and cried because nothing was making me feel better.  Not even Mommy.

We took a nap and then we went to see Dr. M.  He was real mean today and stuck a pokey thing in my ear.  He said it was full of wax, but I told him I was keeping that there to keep people like him OUT of my ear.  I gave him an ear full... and everyone else within a 10 miles radius.

See how happy I was BEFORE he stuck things in my ears! 

I got a new medicine to take.  It's pretty yummy.  Mommy gave it to me in a syringe and I drank it right down! It's supposed to smooth out my tissues... or calm my smooth tissue... or something like that. 

I was really tired tonight so I fell asleep drinking my bottle.  Mommy did let me have some cereal and milk from a spoon before my bottle though.  I liked it.  


She says soon I get to eat this! From left to right it's prunes, pears, sweet potatoes, and peas.  Apparently she already messed up the peas.  Who messes up making baby food? Only my momma!

I can't wait to eat real food.  This liquid diet just isn't cutting it for me anymore.  I need to bulk up so that we can play hard when you get home.  

I love you Daddy... and I miss you!

Love, Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment