Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 2

Dear Daddy,
Since today is Tuesday Mommy made me take my weekly pictures on the green chair.  I think weekly pictures are silly.... but she says we have to.



Then I sat in the bouncy seat while she made me breakfast.  And I do mean sat.... she says I can't sit like that, but I told her it's way more fun that way!


Mommy and I went to "Mom's Group".  I'm not sure why it's called that... there are the same number of babies as there are moms.  Maybe they should call it "Babies Group".  I played with Weston, Wyatt and Caitlin this week.  Then Mommy said I had to come home and take a nap because she said I was grouchy... so I did... for 3 hours! 

Then we played with some toys.


Tonight Mommy and I are going to dinner with some girls from our new Sunday school class.  I guess I better get used to all this girl time....

I miss you Daddy.

Love, Levi

P.S. Mommy says I should tell you that your book showed up today.   Want to meet us in Waco so I can give it to you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment